– Knightlife! If you haven’t signed up yet, please do! If you’re going on a trip and you want to win Trip of the Week, make sure to include it as an event on our page! And check the events page at the beginning of the weekend to see if there are any trips that have been cooked up since that week’s meeting!
– Hannah (firstname.lastname@example.org) would like to know if you have any thoughts on what should go on the new CUOC website that is currently being built. Please voice your opinions!
– Sounds like preliminary planning work on the Cheel climbing wall is going well – and the other stuff the renovation has in the works like pretty sweet too.
– CUOC is looking for Clarkson to have a more developed outdoor program that will include NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School) for the truly devoted club members as well as other training programs that will allow CUOC membership to really be able to do awesome stuff outdoors. Having that training would probably allow Clarkson to hire us to lead trips into the Adirondacks for students, which would be a big plus for doing stuff we already do anyway! That’s all in the works and will hopefully come through eventually. For more information, you can talk to Will (email@example.com).
– Want to lead a freshman trip? Talk to Brett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Austin (email@example.com) has information about WFR credits from last semester.
– Gear hours will be at the normal time this week, 3-4 PM on Friday.
– Those of you looking to go on Spring Break trips should always keep on the lookout for opportunities to increase your kayaking or climbing abilities.
– Ideas about how to make the club better? Have an awesome trip you want to set up? Let someone in the club know and we’ll see what we can do!
TRIP OF THE WEEK:
Kolby and Catherine’s trip to Saddleback and Basin!
TRIPS GOING OUT:
– Kyle Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be skiing at Whiteface this weekend. If the lifts aren’t open, that means skinning up the mountain! Send him an email if you’re looking to hit the slopes.
– Charlie (email@example.com) will be rock climbing someplace nearby on Sunday. The weather should hold up pretty well, but he’d still like anyone who’s looking to go to send him their contact information in case he has to make any changes.
– Kurt Dobler (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a few others will be camping this weekend at Moose River Plains. Talk to him if you’re looking to go!
– Brett (email@example.com) is at it again! Whatever he’s going to do will be chosen last minute on Sunday, so if you’re looking to join him I’d try to make sure you kept up contact with him.
That’s it, thanks for reading! Here‘s to snow on the ground!
Don’t Get Dead!