Here are the meeting minutes for April 9th:
-PLEASE bring back sleeping bags, snowshoes, microspikes, and any other gear you have taken out. They are in high demand! Gear hours are on Friday from 3 to 4, or you can talk to Patrick (email@example.com) or Paul (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Missed Winterfest but still want an awesome pair of CUOC Hiking Socks or Yeti T-shirt? We are still selling them for $2 and $5 respectively.
– We will need a few volunteers to run trips during Senior Week. The senior class will pay all expenses and all you’ll need to do is lead some people up Azure or something. If you are interested let me or Kolby and Catherine know.
– We will be having an End of the Year Camping Trip to celebrate CUOC and relax before finals on the night of April 25th. We will be camping out at seven springs so feel free to stay the night or just come and stop by.
– The climbing chairs will be screening Reel Rock 8 in the student center forum at some point during dead week, more info to come.
– During senior week the canoe chairs will be repairing the canoes for the freshman trips. Contact Kyle (email@example.com) if you want to help him out. Remember that service to the club makes you eligible for active membership which earns you a discount at Wear On Earth.
TRIP OF THE WEEK
Sam, Adam, and Dave’s hiking and skiing trip to Wright Peak!
TRIPS GOING OUT
Colin (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be skiing somewhere on Saturday.
James (email@example.com) will be canoeing in Little Tupper Lake on Friday and fishing on Saturday.
Jim (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be fishing in the St. Regis River on Friday (he should be back in time for the bouldering comp).
Brett and Catherine (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) will be hiking Giant on Saturday.
I (email@example.com) will be hiking Sawteeth and Gothics on Sunday.
Well that’s it for this week, thanks for reading!
DON’T GET DEAD!