Here are the meeting minutes for April 16th:
-PLEASE bring back sleeping bags, snowshoes, microspikes, and any other gear you have taken out. They are in high demand! Gear hours are on Friday from 3 to 4, or you can talk to Patrick (email@example.com) or Paul (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Congrats to Will Leith for winning the climbing competition at SLU last weekend. If you missed the action or still want an awesome Clarkson climbing team tank, make sure to check out the climbing competition at SUNY Potsdam on April 24th. All abilities welcome.
– Our Last Meeting of the Year will be next week and will be starting at 7. We will be showing a climbing movie and making food. Please RSVP via the event invitation that I sent out if you want food.
– We will need a few volunteers to run trips during Senior Week. The senior class will pay all expenses and all you’ll need to do is lead some people up Azure or something. If you are interested let me or Kolby and Catherine know.
– Next year Kolby and Catherine will be hiking all of the ADK 46ers in ONE WEEK in honor of Kolby’s friend during Suicide Prevention Week. They will need people to assist them with this feat by offering rides, food resupplies, etc. They are working on getting anyone who helps them an excused absence.
– Kyle (email@example.com) needs help Repairing Canoes during senior week. This is a great way to get the service hours that you need to become an active member and get a discount at Wear on Earth.
TRIP OF THE WEEK
John, Matt, and Dave’s hiking trip to Sawteeth Peak!
TRIPS GOING OUT
-Hannah (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be running a 5K as part of Suicide Prevention event. Contact her for more info
-Sam (email@example.com) will be hanging out at the boat house this weekend, go stop by and take out a canoe.
Well that’s it for this week, thanks for reading!
DON’T GET DEAD!